This is a quick follow-up to the last two posts.
As I got asked quite often to show off the project the kids implemented I thought it might be quite interesting for the readers here as well.
So I just built the Flutter app for web. I translated the German strings to English for your reading pleasure 🥸
The only problem I had was that on this statically generated blog the project is not the root of the domain, so I had to remove the href=”/“ tag in the index.html for the app to run from a subfolder.
Without further ado, here you can find the tic-tac-toe app:
Depending on your device and browser the experience might have some problems - but you will get the idea